Turning your personal Instagram into a Instagram business account is beneficial to your business and brand for 3 main reasons.
1. Access additional features on was to connect with your followers.
2. Insights so you can track your content efforts.
3. Run ads and attract more business.
So, how do you get set up? It's super easy! By doing this you will access more profile capabilities and features on Instagram with a business profile.
1. Create a Facebook Business Profile for the same persona if you haven't already.
2. Make sure your Instagram profile is public. Private profiles cannot be used as business ones.
3. Go to your profile and tap the 3 bar icon to visit your settings.
4. Tap Account 5. Tap Switch Account Type and switch to a Business Account
6. When prompted, select the Facebook Page you want to be associated with your Instagram profile.
7. Review and change any contact information on the Set Up Your Business Profile page.
8. Tap Done.