Finding the time to work your business, especially from home can be challenging. Dedicating at least one hour of action-packed high-level prospecting and sharing is doable.
Imagine the impact one dedicated hour a day could have on your business? It will be more than the 4-6 hours you work spontaneously on your business throughout the day.
Trust me when I say that
Power hours can truly be applied in any area of your life, however, when you can dedicate just one to your business each day, you begin to see a pretty badass return on your efforts.
What is a Power Hour?
A power hour, in the network marketing industry, or any stay-at-home entrepreneurs world is a dedicated hour of high-level prospecting and reaching out. An hour of intentional income-producing activities.
- No finding yourself in the scroll of social feeds.
- No endless google browsing.
- No pointless chitter-chatter with girlfriends or parents.
- I’m talking about dedicated and focused work!
Why are Power Hour’s important to your business?
Because, they work!
Any consistent and dedicated effort towards anything you want to achieve will produce positive results over time. It is finding the time to create the consistency that becomes the problem.
And ultimately, if I am being honest with myself (because I too have been here), it becomes the easy way of putting things off.
So, igniting a power hour in your business each day will do several things;
- Lead you to new prospects for your business
- Create new open conversations.
- Develop a sense of comfort and confidence with sharing
- Increase your sales
How do you structure your Power Hours?
Honestly, in any way that you feel comfortable and confident, knowing the time spent is action-focused.
What are some types of income-producing activities that you can implement into your power hours as a way to structure them?
- Sales calls
- Drop by’s
- Team building one-on-one or group meetings.
- Mailing samples
- Sending handwritten notes
- Outreach requesting referrals
- Putting together mailers/direct mail campaign
- Sending out marketing materials
- Commenting, sharing, adding value on social media
- Relationship building on blogs, forums or groups that contain your ideal prospect
- Content creation
I have created a template for my organization and team and we have scheduled power hours every day. We meet virtually on ZOOM or Facebook Rooms to create an energetic working environment and culture together.
Take a look at my power hour structure and feel free to apply it to your own business.